Orders are either shipped by UPS or R&L Carriers. Orders can not ship to a P.O. Box.
Most orders ship within one to two business days. Orders with expedited shipping options (Next Day or 2nd Day) must be placed by 12:00pm central time to ship the same business day. Orders placed after 12:00pm central will ship the following business day.
Shortages / Damages:
Any shortages must be reported within 7 days of the delivery date. Anything beyond 7 days may not be granted. The receiver is responsible to note any damages to a shipment with the delivery driver. Do not discard any packaging until the claim has been fully processed. (Carriers may inspect the packaging)
Please triple check your shipping address. UPS charges $14.00 to correct an invalid address. Your credit card will be charged if UPS has to make a change to the address.
Any shipping specials are only valid for the continental U.S. only. Excludes Alaska, Hawaii and US territories. Shipping specials will ship by a carrier of our choice.
Shipments sent outside of the U.S. are subject to duties, taxes and brokerage fees, which you (the buyer) will be responsible to pay.
Collect or Third Party Account Billing:
Any damaged or lost shipment claims are between the collect or third party account holder and the carrier.
- UPS Ground - Transit & delivery is Monday thru Friday. No deliveries on the weekend
- UPS Next Day Air - Transit & delivery is Monday thru Friday. No deliveries on the weekend*
- UPS 2nd Day Air - Transit & delivery is Monday thru Friday. No deliveries on the weekend*
- UPS SurePost - Transit & delivery is Monday thru Friday. Some deliveries are made on Saturday¹
* Saturday delivery service is available in some locations for an additional charge. Contact us for a quote on this service. (Usually available in larger cities)
¹ UPS Surepost is UPS Ground service, then its passed off to USPS for delivery. This service usually takes an extra 1-2 days for delivery. (Not recommended if you need your order fairly quick)
R&L Carrier Service
- Standard Service - Transit & delivery is Monday thru Friday. No deliveries on the weekend
- Expedited Service - Contact us for a quote
Truck Freight Delivery Requirements:
The delivery address must have a dock and forklift to unload the shipment. Delivery drivers are not responsible to unload any shipment. There is an additional charge of $9.50 per 100 pounds if the truck driver needs to use the liftgate. This will be charged to your credit card. No dock or forklift? See if a local company will allow you to ship something to their facility. Make sure to get prior authorization first! We are not responsible if they refuse the shipment.
Prior to sending anything back, you must email us or call us at 800-982-3141 to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Make sure you have the order number, item number(s) and quantities that you need to return. Products can be returned within 90 days from the order date.
- The RMA must be clearly written on the outside of the package and/or label.
- Returns without an RMA number will be refused.
- Clearance or Discontinued products (Customer service will advise if a product has been discontinued)
- Special Orders (Large quantities beyond our normal stocking levels or products that are not standard stock products)
- MTO - Made To Order Products
- Used, damaged, altered, disassembled, incomplete, rusty or any products that are not in new condition
- Any Tools (Example: Chain breakers, chain pullers)
- Promotional items
- All products are subject to a standard 25% restocking fee.Most returns require re-packaging. All products need to be inspected to ensure the product is complete and can be re-sold.
- Restock fees are waived if you place a new order. The new order must be placed prior to the return being processed.
- The original shipping charges are non-refundable (unless we made an error)
- Return shipping charges are the customers responsibility (unless we made an error)
- Be sure the products are properly packaged before shipping. We are not responsible and do not refund products that are damaged during transit back to us. This will be between you and the shipping carrier.
- Take extra insurance on the package if desired. Consult with the carrier regarding their insurance policies.
Please follow the above return instructions for a proper return. Refusing a shipment will result in a deduction from your refund for the following. Original shipping charges are not refunded.
- 25% Restock fee - Can not be waived
- A deduction of the UPS $13.40 refusal fee.
- Deduction of the return shipping charges.
Return & Refund Time Frame:
Returns are normally processed 1-2 times a week. It may take up to 3-5 business days after the refund was processed to your credit card, for it to appear on your statement.
Nitro Power Products, LLC
(RMA # 1234567)
7842 N. Faulkner Road
Milwaukee, WI 53224