Nitro™ # 80 roller chain is manufactured to conform to the ANSI B29.1 industry standards. Our roller chains go through precision heat treatment and shot peening to increase its overall strength & fatigue resistance. This ensures our 80 roller chain will keep your machines running!
#80 Roller Chain Dimensions:
Pitch (P): 1"
Roller Width (b1): 5/8"
Roller Diameter (d1): 0.625"
Overall Width: (L): 1.287"
Pin Diameter (d2): 0.312"
Link Plate Height (h2): 0.949"
Link Plate Thickness (T): 0.125"
Average Tensile Strength (LBS): 15,600
No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet: 120
No. Of Connecting Links Included: 1
Nitro #80 Roller Chain Benefits:
- Meets and exceeds ANSI B29.1 specifications
- Roller chain components are shot peened for greater fatigue resistance
- Heat treated components for increased durability, longevity and wear resistance
- Chain is pre-loaded (Pre-stretched) to eliminate initial stretching.
- Chain components are lubricated before assembly, then dipped in a hot oil bath after assembly
- 80-1R 10FT
Replaces OEM Numbers: (Customer must cut chain down to size)
- New Holland - 616657
- John Deere AFH206115
- John Deere AFH206113
- John Deere AE74236