#80-4C X 10FT Quadruple Strand Cottered Roller Chain
Image above is a triple strand chain, however all the specifications are the same except for the (L) reference.
Pitch (P): 1"
Roller Width (b1): 5/8"
Roller Diameter (d1): 0.625"
Overall Width: (L): 4.897"
Pin Diameter (d2): 0.312"
Link Plate Height (h2): 0.949"
Link Plate Thickness (T): 0.125"
Tensile Strength (LBS): 72,000
No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet: 120
No. Of Connecting Links Included: 1
- Meets and exceeds ANSI B29.1 specifications
- Roller chain components are shot peened for greater fatigue resistance
- Heat treated components for increased durability, longevity and wear resistance
- Chain is pre-loaded (Pre-stretched) to eliminate initial stretching.
- Chain components are lubricated before assembly, then dipped in a hot oil bath after assembly for maximum coverage between the chain components.