80-1R X 10FT ANSI Roller Chain
Pitch (P): 1"
Roller Width (b1): 5/8"
Roller Diameter (d1): 0.625"
Overall Width: (L): 1.287"
Pin Diameter (d2): 0.312"
Link Plate Height (h2): 0.949"
Link Plate Thickness (T): 0.125"
Average Tensile Strength (LBS): 15,600
No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet: 120
No. Of Connecting Links Included: 1
Click Here For Offset Link OL80
Single strand roller chain is the most common chain. All of our roller chain products meets and exceeds ANSI specifications to offer top quality durable products. Single strand roller chain is used for a wide variety of applications such as industrial, agricultural, lawn and garden and much more.
- Meets and exceeds ANSI B29.1 specifications
- Roller chain components are shot peened for greater fatigue resistance
- Heat treated components for increased durability, longevity and wear resistance
- Chain is pre-loaded (Pre-stretched) to eliminate initial stretching.
- Chain components are lubricated before assembly, then dipped in a hot oil bath after assembly
- 80-1R 10FT
Replaces OEM Numbers: (Customer must cut chain down to size)
- New Holland - 616657
- John Deere AFH206115
- John Deere AFH206113
- John Deere AE74236