60NP X 50FT Nickel Plated Roller Chain
Pitch (P): 3/4"
Roller Width (b1): 1/2"
Roller Diameter (d1): 0.469"
Overall Width: (L): 1.020"
Pin Diameter (d2): 0.234"
Link Plate Height (h2): 0.709"
Link Plate Thickness (T): 0.094"
Average Tensile Strength (LBS): 9,300
Number of Links per 10 ft - 160
1 Connecting Link Included
Nickel plated roller chain is commonly used outdoors were corrosion may be a factor. Mainly resistant to light corrosive areas.
- Meets and exceeds ANSI B29.1 specifications
- Roller chain components are shot peened for greater fatigue resistance
- Heat treated components for increased durability, longevity and wear resistance
- Chain is pre-loaded (Pre-stretched) to eliminate initial stretching.
- Chain components are lubricated before assembly, then dipped in a hot oil bath after assembly for maximum coverage between the chain components.