50H X 10FT Heavy Series Roller Chain (Heavy Duty)
Pitch (P): 5/8"
Roller Width (b1): 3/8"
Roller Diameter (d1): 0.400"
Overall Width: (L): 0.870"
Pin Diameter (d2): 0.200"
Link Plate Height (h2): 0.585"
Link Plate Thickness (T): 0.094"
Average Tensile Strength (LBS): 6,700
No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet: 192
No. Of Connecting Links Included: 1
#50H Heavy series roller chain is manufactured with thicker link plates than standard roller chain to help against fatigue with greater shock loads.
- Meets and exceeds ANSI B29.1 specifications
- Roller chain components are shot peened for greater fatigue resistance
- Heat treated components for increased durability, longevity and wear resistance
- Chain is pre-loaded (Pre-stretched) to eliminate initial stretching.
- Chain components are lubricated before assembly, then dipped in a hot oil bath after assembly for maximum coverage between the chain components.
- 50 Heavy Roller Chain