#50-1R X 10FT ANSI Roller Chain
Pitch (P): 5/8"
Roller Width (b1): 3/8"
Roller Diameter (d1): 0.400"
Overall Width: (L): 0.815"
Pin Diameter (d2): 0.200"
Link Plate Height (h2): 0.585"
Link Plate Thickness (T): 0.080"
Average Tensile Strength (LBS): 6,600
No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet: 192
No. Of Connecting Links Included: 1
Single strand roller chain is the most common chain. All of our roller chain products meets and exceeds ANSI specifications to offer top quality durable products. Single strand roller chain is used for a wide variety of applications such as industrial, agricultural, lawn and garden and much more.
- Meets and exceeds ANSI B29.1 specifications
- Roller chain components are shot peened for greater fatigue resistance
- Heat treated components for increased durability, longevity and wear resistance
- Chain is pre-loaded (Pre-stretched) to eliminate initial stretching.
- Chain components are lubricated before assembly, then dipped in a hot oil bath after assembly
- 50-1R Roller Chain
- 50-1R 10FT
Replaces OEM Numbers: (Customer must cut chain down to size)
- John Deere AE49490
- John Deere AFH208830
- John Deere AFH208828
- John Deere AE51559
- John Deere AE21971
- John Deere AE51558
- John Deere AE24367
- John Deere AFH205492
- John Deere AFH208473
- John Deere AFH205377