#40-1R X 10FT ANSI Roller Chain
#40 roller chain is one of the most common size chains used in the power transmission market. Our #40 chain is manufactured from high grade carbon steel. Each chain component goes through precision heat treatment to improve the strength and durability. Another process our 40 roller chain goes through is shot peening to increase the fatigue resistance.
# 40 Roller Chain Dimensions:
- ANSI Chain #: 40
- Pitch (P): 1/2"
- Roller Width (b1): 5/16"
- Roller Diameter (d1): 0.312"
- Overall Width: (L): 0.653"
- Pin Diameter (d2): 0.156"
- Link Plate Height (h2): 0.469"
- Link Plate Thickness (T): 0.060"
- Average Tensile Strength (LBS): 3,900
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet: 240
- No. Of Connecting Links Included: 1
Single strand roller chain is the most common chain. All of our roller chain products meets and exceeds ANSI specifications to offer top quality durable products. Single strand roller chain is used for a wide variety of applications such as industrial, agricultural, lawn and garden and much more.
- Meets and exceeds ANSI B29.1 specifications
- Roller chain components are shot peened for greater fatigue resistance
- Heat treated components for increased durability, longevity and wear resistance
- Chain is pre-loaded (Pre-stretched) to eliminate initial stretching.
- Chain components are lubricated before assembly, then dipped in a hot oil bath after assembly
- 40 Roller Chain
- 40-1R 10FT
- #40 Series Chain
- Koch - 7440100
- Koch - TRC40-MD
- McMaster - 6261K173