25-1R X 10FT ANSI Standard Roller Chain
Pitch (P): 1/4"
Roller Width (b1): 1/8"
Roller Diameter (d1): 0.130
Overall Width: (L): 0.311
Pin Diameter (d2): 0.091
Link Plate Height (h2): 0.228
Link Plate Thickness (T): 0.030
Average Tensile Strength (LBS): 1,000
No. Of Links Per 10': 480
No. Of Connecting Links Included: 1
Click Here For Offset Link OL25
Single strand roller chain is the most common chain. Nitro roller chain products meets and exceeds ANSI specifications to offer top quality durable products. Single strand roller chain is used for a wide variety of applications such as industrial, agricultural, lawn and garden and much more.
- Meets and exceeds ANSI B29.1 specifications
- Roller chain components are shot peened for greater fatigue resistance
- Heat treated components for increased durability, longevity and wear resistance
- Chain is pre-loaded (Pre-stretched) to eliminate initial stretching.
- Chain components are lubricated before assembly, then dipped in a hot oil bath after assembly