20B X 10FT Metric Roller Chain (British Standard)
Pitch (P): 1-1/4"
Roller Width (b1): 0.770
Roller Diameter (d1): 0.750
Overall Width: (L): 1.701
Pin Diameter (d2): 0.401
Link Plate Height (h2): 1.039
Link Plate Thickness (T): 0.177
Average Tensile Strength (LBS): 23,900
1 Connecting Link Included
Metric roller chain is also known as British standard chains. These are similar to standard roller chain, but metric chain has a few different dimensions.
- Meets and exceeds ISO 606, BS 228 and DIN 8187 standards
- Roller chain components are shot peened for greater fatigue resistance
- Heat treated components for increased durability, longevity and wear resistance
- Chain is pre-loaded (Pre-stretched) to eliminate initial stretching.
- Chain components are lubricated before assembly, then dipped in a hot oil bath after assembly for maximum coverage between the chain components.