#120H Heavy Duty Nitro Roller Chain - 10ft Box
#120H heavy duty Nitro roller chain is perfect for applications which high shock loads and where a drives do a lot of starting/stopping. The 120H heavy duty roller chain gets its increased strength and fatigue resistance from the thicker link plates that are used.
120H Heavy Roller Chain Dimensions:
- Pitch (P): 1-1/2"
- Roller Width (b1): 1"
- Roller Diameter (d1): 0.875"
- Overall Width: (L): 2.106"
- Pin Diameter (d2): 0.437"
- Link Plate Height (h2): 1.425"
- Link Plate Thickness (T): 0.219"
- Average Tensile Strength (LBS): 36,100
- No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet: 80
- No. Of Connecting Links Included: 1
#120H Heavy series roller chain is manufactured with thicker link plates than standard roller chain to help against fatigue with greater shock loads.
- Meets and exceeds ANSI B29.1 specifications
- Roller chain components are shot peened for greater fatigue resistance
- Heat treated components for increased durability, longevity and wear resistance
- Chain is pre-loaded (Pre-stretched) to eliminate initial stretching.
- Chain components are lubricated before assembly, then dipped in a hot oil bath after assembly for maximum coverage between the chain components.
- 120 Heavy Roller Chain