#100H X 10FT Heavy Series Roller Chain (Heavy Duty)
Pitch (P): 1-1/4"
Roller Width (b1): 3/4"
Roller Diameter (d1): 0.750"
Overall Width: (L): 1.716"
Pin Diameter (d2): 0.375"
Link Plate Height (h2): 1.188"
Link Plate Thickness (T): 0.187"
Average Tensile Strength (LBS):25,200
No. Of Pitches/Links Per 10 Feet: 96
No. Of Connecting Links Included: 1
#100H Heavy series roller chain is manufactured with thicker link plates than standard roller chain to help against fatigue with greater shock loads.
- Meets and exceeds ANSI B29.1 specifications
- Roller chain components are shot peened for greater fatigue resistance
- Heat treated components for increased durability, longevity and wear resistance
- Chain is pre-loaded (Pre-stretched) to eliminate initial stretching.
- Chain components are lubricated before assembly, then dipped in a hot oil bath after assembly for maximum coverage between the chain components.
- 100 Heavy Roller Chain