06B X 10FT Metric Roller Chain (British Standard). Chain has straight link plates unlike the figure 8 style pictured below.
Pitch (P): 3/8"
Roller Width (b1): 0.225
Roller Diameter (d1): 0.250
Overall Width: (L): 0.531
Pin Diameter (d2): 0.130
Link Plate Height (h2): 0.335
Link Plate Thickness (T): 0.050
Average Tensile Strength (LBS): 2,300
No. Of Links Per 10 Feet: 320
No. Of Connecting Links Included: 1
Metric roller chain is also known as British standard chains. These are similar to standard roller chain, but metric chain has a few different dimensions.
- Meets and exceeds ISO 606, BS 228 and DIN 8187 standards
- Roller chain components are shot peened for greater fatigue resistance
- Heat treated components for increased durability, longevity and wear resistance
- Chain is pre-loaded (Pre-stretched) to eliminate initial stretching.
- Chain components are lubricated before assembly, then dipped in a hot oil bath after assembly for maximum coverage between the chain components.